The goal of Thrive Consulting is to meet your unique business needs with customized, affordable, and flexible services and solutions.
The needs of small businesses are unique. Often there are not enough financial resources to hire for key roles like Human Resources. Many HR and Business Consultants focus on larger companies and have a high cost structure that is out of range for most small businesses.
But, if you overlook this key area you’re putting your business at high risk. Any business with even one employee needs HR guidance and support. Not complying with labor and employment laws can result in penalties, fines, and lawsuits. In addition, untrained managers, bad hires, employee turnover and low performance has a negative impact on goods and services costing businesses revenue and valuable customers.
Thrive Consulting focuses specifically on the needs of the small business community with a variety of affordable options including: On-Site and Virtual Solutions, Training, Documentation, HR Self-Service (coming soon), Phone and Email support.
HR Services, Training, and Coaching from a Certified HR Professional
SMALL BUSINESS HR SOLUTIONS
- HR Review
- Basic HR Set-up
- Customized documents, manuals, job descriptions, policies, forms, and templates.
- Performance Management
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Engagement and Development
- Team Building Workshops and Retreats
- Employee Strengths Assessments and Role Alignment
- Recruitment, Hiring, Retention, Termination or Downsizing
TEAM & INDIVIDUAL TRAINING AND COACHING
- Manager, Leader, and Business Owner Training and Coaching
- Team and Staff Training and Coaching
- Train the Trainer
- Goal Setting and Planning
- Training topics include: Management and Leadership, Communication, Performance Management, Critical Conversations, Time Management, Hiring and Onboarding, Employee Engagement and Development, Employment Law and Compliance, Employee Classification and Pay, Employee Benefits, and more.
ADDITIONAL BUSINESS SERVICES
- Mission and Vision Statements
- Company Core Values
- Strategic Planning
- Business Models
FIRST PEOPLE, THEN PROCESSES, THEN TOOLS.
If people do not perform well, processes will fail and
tools will only help document the failure with great accuracy.
For more information or to ask a questions, click the button below.