Why Thrive Consulting?
Finding a new job, changing careers, or trying to position yourself for promotion causes most people a great deal of anxiety and frustration. Today’s job market is highly competitive and vastly different than in the past leaving job seekers frustrated and stressed. Not to mention the significant amount of time it takes to prepare yourself properly.
The BEST way to achieve success in today’s competitive job market is to understand the business landscape and position yourself as the candidate of choice. At Thrive Consulting, we provide the best, most comprehensive tools and services to give you a competitive edge as a candidate.
Questions I hear nearly every day:
- How should my resume and cover letter look? Can I use a template?
- How do I deal with Application Tracking Software (ATS) so my resume doesn’t get discarded?
- Is my image professional enough?
- How do I prepare for a phone interview? A video interview? A group Interview?
- How important is LinkedIn and how will it help me find a job?
- What questions can and should I ask in an interview? Which questions should I avoid?
- How do I network effectively?
Finding accurate, current, and helpful information on the internet is HARD because there is so much unreliable and truly bad advice out there. It’s important to remember that not all resources are created equal.
Ready to move forward?
- Customized resumes
- Cover letters that tell your story
- Interview preparation
- Networking tips
- LinkedIn profiles that attract and engage recruiters
- Negotiation assistance
- LinkedIn Summaries
- About Me Page
- Positioning yourself for promotion
- Acquiring new skills
- Finding Mentors and Champions
- Gaining credibility and visibility
- Busting through the glass ceiling
Professional Image and Communication Skills
- Appearance and personal image–your personal and professional brand
- Elevator pitch
- Written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- Body language and social skills
- Social media savvy
For more information or to ask a questions, click the button below.